An interesting design idea how to decorate an ordinary tin can and make it a great cup for pencils, pens, brushes, and other office supplies. In this embodiment, as decoration used the foam, such as a ceiling. He is thin, easy to cut and glued, as a result of the bank acquires the effect of ceramic mosaics. Very nice and creative.
What is needed?
- stationery knife
- acrylic paint
- for sealing joints can be used mortar, sealant, putty
How it's done?
- Take a jar (it must be clean and dry) and cover it with primer.
- Cut foam into squares / rectangles / letter or silhouettes (flowers, for example). Paint with acrylic paints. We are waiting for drying.
- With the help of glue (eg super glue) is attached to fragments of the bank, as if this should be laid ceramic tile, leaving gaps.
- Close up the seams and edges of the banks. The drying time remove with a dry sponge excess solution. After drying, remove the excess already using a damp sponge.
source - instructables.com