we will need:
- wood base (in this case, we used a round box of chocolates from the “Raffaello”)
1. Cut strips of paper of different colors around 3 cm Chiron. Length is the length of the roll respectively – 50 cm.
2. Pressing fingers, wrapped with a wire paper, leaving a free tail 4-5 cm.
3. Cut the corners of the “tails”, so to get the leaf.
Such leaves we need a lot, so please be patient and sit under the interesting conversations with the child to turn the leaves.
4. But then begins the most interesting moment – assembly! Leaf for leaf curl, forming the branches of our tree.