We help to your creation.
» Coral cores turn paper into cactus flowerpot full of art
Coral cores turn paper into cactus flowerpot full of art
you will need :-
- Core Paper
- Acrylic white, blue
- Pens brown
- Candies milk, foam brushes
- First, you notice the outer wrap paper core and fixed with tape.
When you note sticky tape leaving a small hole on top to plug stem.
- You've just apply adhesive paste up notices on until you are satisfied with the shape of a cactus.
- Then you create 2 or 3 formed next to each other cacti.
To change the tilt of the tree you can cut below the first core paper.
- Next, you cut cardboard sheets pasted below the bottom of the paper to remove gravel core inside the plant to produce heavy falling tree while flower arrangements.
- You painted white paint, let dry and then paint green paint onto the cactus coloring.
- Finally, you use the pen brown dot dots on the edges of the trunk as prickly cactus that looks like the real thing.
That vase in the shape of cactus finished!
Flowerpot cactus appropriate plug all kinds of flowers, though flower is beautiful!
You just take advantage of the old paper core, just get a cactus shaped vase very artistic.
Source: The apple of my DIY
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
usefull for computer
WASTE TO BEST