2. Fold the towel along the diagonal and press firmly.
3. Roll the towel up into a tube.
4. Bring in the two ends of the towel tube until they meet.
5.Fold the two ends downwards to form the bunny’s ears.
6. Hold the towel firmly and tie the front part into place using ribbon.
7. Sew the back part of the towel with thread to secure it into place.
9. Glue the white pompom to the back of the bunny as the tail. This cute towel bunny is ready. You may also use any other ornaments to decorate it. Enjoy!
You may also like the following towel puppy and towel swan.