We help to your creation.
» Decorative lighting paper cut style
Decorative lighting paper cut style
Raw materials needed to make paper lamps are:
- 1 plastic water bottles
- White Paper cover
- Sample flowers
- Candle electronics (battery-powered, can be found in shops selling electrical goods)
- Tools: knives bear, tape, scissors
- First, you print up dandelion flower pattern cardboard.
- Next, carefully sculpted knifing each petal, leaf.
Fold the petals, leaves shaping up dandelion flowers bloom.
- Now, you strip away the bottle label and remove the top of the bottle so that the height is equal to the width of the cover sheet.
- Finally, I roll the paper into a cylindrical cover wrapped around bottles of water and 2-sided tape affixed 2 edges are finished.
Paper lamps shaped dandelion his style Kirigami done here:
Electronic candles placed in plastic bottles and lit pleased to come!
Recycled paper lamps from old water bottles we shimmering lights, much less purchased goods, right?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
usefull for computer
WASTE TO BEST