Production of gifts, participation in the contest, the interior decoration of the room. Goal: to create a vase in quilling techniques. Tasks: – Consolidate skill winding strips of paper in a roll; -razvivat creative abilities of children, attention, imagination and fantasy; – Develop the fine motor skills of hands, good eye; – Educate assiduity, punctuality, interest in working with the paper.
The flowers you love, adore, Behind them you care for. But then I noticed immediately, As the house is not in your vase. So it will need to mine Gift. You open the door to me, I’ll give it to you I am in your hands, I hear the joyful sounds. Put the flower in a vase you, And I’ll read you a poem!
And in my vase you can put flowers, but also made their own hands. The gift will be doubly enjoyable.
For performance, we need: color double-sided paper is light green in color; line (simple and circles); scissors; PVA glue; a pencil; toothpick to twist the paper; glass vase; gum; food film.
1. Take a glass bowl and plastic wrap.
2. Firmly obernёm cling film our vase.
3. To work you need to take a color two-sided paper, light green color. Cut strips of paper width 10mm, length 30cm. Insert the tip of the strip into the slot and start cranking toothpicks, making circular rotation. Coils strips must fit tightly to each other. Using a ruler to dissolve the roll circles to a diameter of 10 mm, secured with glue PVA.
4. Merge rolls between them in the first row around the vase. I took their 19 pieces
5. For further work will be needed in the form of rolls “drops”. Cut strips of paper width 10mm, length 60cm glue them. Using toothpicks to make rolls with a diameter of 15mm. Make the roll form “drop”.
6. The second row of glue as I was on the table pattern.
7. Secure the rubber band.
8. It is necessary to come up with a design for a vase. I followed this pattern.
9. Merge “drops” with glue, fasten each row bands.
10. This pattern is to put the entire height of the vase.
11. The upper edge of the vase I’ll have this. You can come up with a figure.
12. We give time to dry the vase. We zaymёmsya bottomed vases. Cut out the paper of the same color circle. In my case it would be a circle of diameter 6 cm.
13. bottoms need to do more rolls. Because the strips 10 mm wide, 60 cm long, twist roll, dissolve to a diameter of 13 mm. Make the roll form of “triangle”.
14. From the strips of width 10mm, length 30cm twist roll, dissolve up to 10 mm diameter. Make the roll form of “semi-circle”.
15. Of these parts form the bedplate and pasted on the prepared circle.
16. Here is turned bedplate.
17. Carefully take out the vase. Remove the tape.
18. Use of adhesive anchoring bedplate.
19. To complement the flowers in a vase will do.
20. That our vase – a gift and mother, and friends and acquaintances.
Production of gifts, participation in the contest, the interior decoration of the room. Goal: to create colors in quilling techniques. Tasks: – Consolidate skill winding strips of paper in a roll; – To develop creative abilities of children, attention, imagination and fantasy; – Develop the fine motor skills of hands, good eye; – Educate assiduity, punctuality, interest in working with the paper.
Flower childhood … For many years, we have lived a wonderful, sunny, cheery flower that everyone knows as “Golden Ball”, but very few people knows that his real name – rudbeckia. Tall, powerful herbaceous shrub with gracefully indented dark green leaves constantly blooms from mid-summer to frost the most shining bright yellow balls terry inflorescences. Even in cloudy weather to look at them with joy – they seemed to absorb the sun’s rays and then generously share them. I have never seen these flowers in the vase life, but that’s blooming on the bush. So I decided to make a bouquet for all golden balls in quilling techniques.
All the time I remember our old courtyards, Where blossomed under the autumn the golden balls. In the gardens glowed yellow joyful fire, There were quiet week, and lived day by day. Golden balls – a childhood yards Golden balls that distant pores Golden balls, burned down fires, Golden fires that distant pores … V. Solomin To do the work we need: double-sided color and white paper; corrugated paper of green color; line (simple and circles); scissors; PVA glue; a pencil; toothpick to twist the paper.
1. Draw two circles with a radius of 20mm and 35mm.
2. Cut along the line, glue, bend in circular lines.
3. To work you need to take a color two-sided paper yellow. Cut strips of paper width 5mm, length 30cm.
4. Insert the tip of the strip into the slot and start cranking toothpicks, making circular rotation. Coils strips must fit tightly to each other. Using a ruler to dissolve the roll circles to a diameter of 10 mm, secured with glue PVA. Make the roll form petals. Total 41 pcs need 25 use now.
5. Glue the petals on the funnel.
6. Cut the paper strips width 5mm, length 60cm. Twist roll, dissolve it up to 15mm diameter. Make the roll form petals. Total required 30 pieces: 18 use now.
7. Glue the petals of a funnel and for this it is necessary to turn the flower.
8. Cut the strips of paper width 5mm, length 15cm. Twist roll, dissolve it up to 5mm diameter. Make the roll form petals. It will take 25 pieces.
9. Again, flip and glue them between the petals.
10. Glue the petals inside the crater, which remained with us from the first ryadochka (16 pieces).
11. Make the middle of a flower. It should take two strips of light-green 15cm long, 2cm wide and 70cm yellow long, 2cm wide. Cut two strips of noodles.
12. Apply a black strip over a yellow and twist with a toothpick. At the end glued.
13. Gently straighten midway.
14. Glue it in the middle of the flower.
15. Overturn flower petals and paste, which remained from the second row (12 pieces).
16. That such “golden balls” I made 7 pieces.
17. Make the legs for our colors. From the white sheet of paper in a twist tube 30cm long.
18. Of the green paper cut into strips, glue them together, making the length of the strip equal to 90cm, width of 5mm.
19. Twist roll diameter 15mm. Squeeze the roll, you get a cone. Fluff in the glue. It will calyx. Duct wrap green crepe paper.
20. push the stem into the cup of a flower and strengthen all with white glue.
21. Because corrugated paper-cut leaves and glue them to the stalk.